Monday, October 23, 2006

Exams Fever ON!

Upon receiving this statement from my university, a sudden chill lurks downwards my spine and give me this very horrible hidden un-ambigous message that my exams will not be Easy at all...

Exams are exactly 2 weeks from today, i feel the pressure gaining on me ...fast


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Last assignment of the whole year... my dynamics Lab report which is due tomorrow!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

*chill*... exam timetable

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Exam subjects in order

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

in respect to date and time

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

should i love you or hate you??? hmm...

Nevertheless, i shall get back to studies...

HonLin signing off at 10.10pm!




No comments: